"" wondermomo: REBECCA TAYLOR Printed Jumpsuit (from Very Small New Shipment)

Thursday, January 27, 2011

REBECCA TAYLOR Printed Jumpsuit (from Very Small New Shipment)

In the midst of the joyous rush towards CNY, a pretty amazing thing happened: a very small package of new ladies clothing, thought to be lost in transit, showed up today! *throws confetti and blows pre-New Year's horns*

Among the contents of the ickle little shipment is this darling jumpsuit from fashionista favorite Rebecca Taylor.

The encapsulation of 70s glamour and boho (the two main trends of this season), floral jumpsuits have been seen all over the SS2011 runway - see below.
With its lovely print, fluttery fit and youthful charm, this Rebecca Taylor jumpsuit has got all the flower power you need to hop on the hot trend.
Slick up the look with a jacket and booties, play up the piece’s femininity with an oversized cardi and kitten heel sandals, or beach-ify it with a pair of ankle-tie espadrilles.

1 comment:

Chan said...

Hi Girl,

I am a girl from Hong Kong and I've been searching for this rebecca taylor's jumpsuit for long. Recently I put my last hope and search for it on internet and I found your blog!! Would you mind telling me where can I find this jumpsuit online if you know.

Thanks million.

Regards,
Chichi