"" wondermomo: Dear Santa

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
I do believe you’ll find my name on the ‘Nice’ list this year, filed under ‘Fashionista’ and ‘Friend of wondermomo and Whoop!’. Following is a list of items I’d be thrilled and thankful to receive as gifts this holiday season.

1. Kenzo Soft Jersey-Silk Painterly Art-print Dress.
I love art. After spotting this beauty, I am absolutely positive it has plenty to teach me about appreciating art in its many different forms, while making me look truly like a work of art.

2. Costume National Studded Platform Ankle Booties.
Easily dressed up or dressed down, there’s not a stud of doubt in my mind that these badass babes (pardon my French) are definite must-haves.

3. Katherine Hamnett London Men’s Suit.
Mark Zuckerberg isn’t the only one who needs to grow up and wear a suit - at least once in a while. The #1 thing I noticed about this immaculate ensemble is the slim-cut pants designed to be closer to the leg. So rare, and so right for accentuating the BF’s lean frame.

4. Diesel S.p.A. Washed & Destroyed Denim Shirt.
There's just something about men in the rugged workwear look (my man, in particular) that's so irresistible, you know?

And there you have it Santa Claus, I appreciate your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Xx

No comments: