"" wondermomo: TORY BURCH Reva Jelly Ballet Flats

Sunday, August 21, 2011

TORY BURCH Reva Jelly Ballet Flats

A clever update of the jelly-styles we all loved as little girls, the Tory Burch Reva ballet flat is a fun jelly shoe that puts those, ahem, Cr*cs to shame. The jelly moulds super-comfortably to your foot’s shape, while the brand’s iconic gold logo plaque takes centre stage. How easy-chic this would look paired with a flirty dress, your favourite jeans, or even cropped cigarette pants and a tailored blazer.
And because it’s all rubber, feel free to slip into these sweet shoes on rainy days, too :-)
Named after Reva Burch, the designer’s stylish mother.
(RRP US$125)

1 comment:

Brian Davis said...

WOW those jelly flats are awesome. I must start looking for a pair. Do they fit true to size? I know the Revas fit a bit small. I how they come in larger size to fit my foot. I'm a guy but I wear a women's 10.5 http://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/6519568345/in/photostream